Faculty and graduate students from all ranks and disciplines and members of support offices are invited to share their teaching and learning insights with Mason colleagues.
All full-time, part-time, and graduate student instructors and staff at Mason are invited to join us for the day. The day will begin with a continental breakfast, includes lunch, and concludes with a happy hour at our poster session.
Registration is $20 for Mason community members and $40 for non-Mason guests; some graduate student scholarships and a discount for adjunct faculty are available (see below). Registration fees are payable through Eventbrite and are non-refundable. Registration includes lunch, refreshments throughout the day, and one beverage ticket for the poster session reception.
Pre-registration is now open and will close on Monday, September 18. Once pre-registration closes, attendees will still be able to register on the day of the conference at the door. Day-of registration fees can be paid via personal checks or credit cards ONLY; please present an identification card at the registration desk. We are unable to accept cash payments—we apologize for the inconvenience.
The registration desk will open at 8:00am in the Johnson Center Cinema on the day of the conference. Registration will move to the West Lounge of the Johnson Center on the 3rd floor after 10:00am.
- For Mason employees who wish to pay for themselves and/or other participants via org code, please select “Show other payment options” and “Pay offline” when registering through Eventbrite, then complete the payment form. Tickets will be canceled for all attendees who choose this method of payment and forego this step.
- If you are a Mason graduate student, we have a limited number of free admission scholarships. To apply, send a brief statement explaining how attending this conference will support your career goals to email@example.com no later than Thursday, September 14. Approved applicants will be given a one-time-use discount code.
- If you are a Mason adjunct faculty member, we offer a 50% discount on registration. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a one-time-use discount code.
- If you are a volunteer, we offer complimentary registration. Please complete the Volunteer Information Form to sign up and obtain the access code for registration.
- To support your adjunct faculty and graduate student colleagues, please consider adding a small donation ($5 or $10) to your ticket. Your generous contribution will help us offset the costs of discounted tickets and sustain or increase those discounts in upcoming years.
To expedite registration, please bring a printed copy of your registration confirmation or an electronic version on your smart device.